02-18-2020, 12:07 PM
When you see a message on your device saying that the HP Printer Offline Windows 10 then you may troubleshoot it by the following these steps:
1. First of all, click on the "Start" button of your device.
2. After this, tap on the "Control Panel" option.
3. Further, choose the "Devices and Printers" option from there.
4. Now, right-click on the name of the HP Printer.
5. Next, tap on the “See what's printing” option.
6. From a new window, select the "Printer" option.
7. Afterward, select "Use Printer Online" from the drop-down menu.If the problem persists, use HP Scan Doctor and see if it works.